Home / Working Holiday Makers
Working Holiday Makers
- Applying for a Working Holiday Visa
- This page explains how to apply for the inital one-year working holiday visa.
- Working Holiday Visa Conditions
- Working holiday visas are subject to a number of conditions – this page explains how the conditions work and consequences of breaching the conditions
- Working Holiday Extensions
- If you have completed at least 3 months of seasonal work in Australia, then you can apply for a 1-year extension on your working holiday visa
- General Skilled Migration
- Depending on your qualifications and work experience, you may qualify for permanent residence through general skilled migration. Relatives in Australia can sponsor your application.
- Temporary Business Sponsorship (457 Visas)
- If you have a job in Australia, it is possible for your employer to sponsor you for a 4-year subclass 457 visa.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- An employer can also nominate you for permanent residence. You will need to show a higher skill level than for a 457 visa.
- Partner Migration
- If you are married, engaged, or living with an Australian partner you may be eligible for partner migration.
- Studying in Australia
- Another way of extending your stay in Australia is to apply for a student visa